fredag 9 augusti 2013

More from Cést Magnifique August kit

Hej =) Idag visar ajg mina två sista layouter som jag gjort med augustikitet från Cést Magnifique. En söt tjejig sak och en lite mera utflippad pojkig layout. Detta kit har så många möjligheter! Utan mer babbel så kommer layouterna här.

Hello =) Today I show my last two layouts I made with August kit from Cést Magnifique. A sweet girly thing and a little more freaked out boyish layout. This kit has so many possibilities! Without more chatting, here´s the layouts.




For this layout I have used the Main Kit, Embellisment Add On and Flower Add On. To see the entire contents of all parts of the kit you will find it here!
 From my own stash: dies, stamp, ink



Also on this one I have used stuff from all three parts of teh kit.
From my own stash: stencil, stamps, distress ink and gesso.


Är du sugen på ett kit? det finns kvar i shopen som du hittar här! Här kan du också hitta information om du vill börja prenumenera på kiten.

Would you like to buy a kit? There is left in the shop you'll find here! Here you can also find information if you wanna Subscribe to the kits.

Tack för titten!
Kramiz Maja  

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)