fredag 18 april 2014

Happy easter! and more Blue Fern Studios.

Hi! Hope you all are having a great easter. I´m here today to show you my other two projects I made for Blue Fern Studios in April.
First out is a layout of my daugher using both papers and chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. These lovely Blue Fern pappers and chippies is also to be found in the swedish shop Pysseltagen =).





Blue Fern Studios products used are:
Papers: Picnic, Timeless and Boudoir
Chipboard: Shabby Brick Bits
 
Next is a little Spring Card I made. I´m really not a cardmaker but when I have a receiver it´s easier.
This card was made for my dauhters 20:th birthday. Blue Fern papers and chippies used on this one too.
 


 
Blue Fern Studios products used are:
Papers: Picnic and Calling Cards
Chipboards: All Natural Sets, Petite Boutique Frames and Veranda Cage Set
  



Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er dit lay out og dit kort bare smukt og inspirerende. God påske

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Maja....these are absolutely gorgeous projects! So gorgeous and pretty...love, love them both! ;-)

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)