måndag 30 mars 2015

swirlydoos kit club March kit "Garden Romance"

Today it´s my day over at Swirlydoos scrapbook kit club blog. This month we have a designer spotlight and if you want to read about my process with the Swirlydoos kits you can check this blogpost.
Otherwise you can just stay here and see a quick post with my layuots that I made. My first one is the sketch layout.


Here´s the sketch!


And now my other 4 layouts =)





The last layout is made for the March RR in Swirlydoos forum. So the flowers on the last pge are from my own stash not from the Garden Romance kit. On all the other four layouts I have used the Main Kit, Flower, Kit and Embellisment Kit.

Don't forget if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Maja) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!” 


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

3 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful work .... loving your detail , stunning x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hmmm....skickade nyss ett meddelande här men så ville den att jag skulle logga in på googlekonto så nu vet jag inte om det kom fram? Men hur som helst! Snygga layouter! 😊 Här dammas allt igen :/ men kanske inspirationen kommer tillbaks. Har försökt att smsa dig och även testat via fejjan men det verkar inte funka?! Har du nytt telenr? Kolla om du fått nåt! Hälsa! Massa Kramar!! <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW Maja, I so love your work. Beautiful pages with lots of details. Awesome job you did with this months kit.

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)